Health and Safety
Global Environmental Engineering Inc.’s (Global) Health & Safety Policy Statement:
At Global Environmental Engineering Inc. (Global), we hold the safety and health of our employees, contractors, and customers/clients as our highest core value. Creating a safe, friendly workplace is more than just the right thing to do – it is our moral obligation.
Our philosophy is that sound safety performance is a key indicator of organizational excellence, and therefore, is incorporated into our business process. Each person who works at Global is important. Our success with customers, and consequently the overall success of this business, depends upon the individual – his or her personal skills, energies, and contributions. As individuals, we must be supportive of our team members and concerned with their safety and well-being.
Global is committed to implementing Health and Safety (H&S) standards that not only comply with regulatory and legislated requirements, but also protect the safety of our employees, others involved in our operations, customers, and the public. It is our mission to continually strive towards improving the safety of the workplace, to ensure our people safely return home to their families each day, and to protect the public from harm.
We expect every employee, contractor, and guest to take personal responsibility for adhering to the following principles:
- Safety: Maintain a safe workplace, plan our work and perform it safely, and take responsibility for the safety of ourselves, coworkers, and guests.
- Security: Protect people, property, information, computing systems, and facilities.
- Health: Defend human health within our boundaries and in the surrounding community.
- Compliance: Achieve and maintain compliance with applicable Health and Safety requirements.
- Community: Maintain open, proactive, and constructive relationships with our clients, employees, neighbors, regulators, and other stakeholders.
- Continual Improvement: Continually improve Health and Safety performance by developing a proactive safety culture.
Global Environmental Engineering Inc. is an ISNetworld member contractor.